NOTE: this install is for version 1.18.2 – for previous versions contact email@example.com – we are not longer bundling the WHIMC client as a standalone.
1. First, make sure you have the latest version of the Java JDK installed:
2. Next, download MultiMC for free online:
3. Now, go ahead and launch MultiMC, if you may get a warning – make sure to permit it:
4. After this you’ll need to add the WHIMC instance, add it like this:
Instructor (teacher) instance:
Participant (kid) instance:
5. Finally, login with your Minecraft Java Edition account:
You’re good to go, launch the instance!