NOTE: this install is for version 1.20.1 – Old versions here.
1. First, make sure you have the latest version of the Java JDK installed:
2. Next, download MultiMC for free online:
3. Now, go ahead and launch MultiMC, if you may get a warning – make sure to permit it:
4. After this you’ll need to add the WHIMC instance, add it like this:
Instructor (teacher) instance:
Participant (kid) instance (includes celestial bodies single player maps):
Dome Theater (Celestial Bodies) instance:
5. Finally, login with your Minecraft Java Edition account:
IMPORTANT: If you get a java error tell it to auto-detect Java under settings.
You’re good to go, launch the instance!